Bachelorette Party Weekends in Brighton
8 Things that make Brighton the perfect Bachelorette party hen do venue
1) Brighton is a fantastic sea side City. The City has a unique feel combining a modern, thriving and dynamic vibe with a relaxed, bohemian charm. It makes it perfect for your hen weekend as you can combine relaxing on the beach, with a thriving night life.
2) Lets face it your Bachelorette Hen Do could be a flop with out a night club. In a city There is something for every musical taste and age group. And plenty of the best clubs will be open way into the small hours of the morning so you can dance the night away at a big club, gay club or jazz club. Do a bit of planning or just head into town and see where you end up, it is guaranteed to be a great night.
3) You need something cool things to do in the day time. Obviously there is the beach and great shopping but whilst if you are looking for something a bit more exciting then how but getting out on the water.
You might want some something classy like a Luxury Yacht Sailing trip or you may fancy something a bit more risqué, check out the range of adult dancing classes with a broad range to choose from including pole dancing, burlesque and belly dancing. Or head out to the town and book your group into a male cabaret show? There are plenty of dedicated providers that will arrange your entire cheeky weekend for you.
Another option would be a relaxing Spa Day. Here are a few ideas.
4)you have to have cocktails by the sea. Brighton has some great Bachelorette hen friendly cocktail bars.
5) You need to eat and Brighton has so many great restaurants to suit all budgets and tastes. Here are a few ideas of places to eat.
6) You will need a morning coffee ! Brighton is almost addicted to coffee. You can get great coffee all over town
7)Not ever city has a beach and a pier so You need to spend sometime on the beach. With plenty of bars and restaurants to keep you nourished, coupled with a range of activities to try from kayaking off Brighton beach, checking out some of the rides on the pier or simply grabbing some sun loungers and enjoying the weather. There is plenty of fun to be had for the beach loving crew
8) You need to get airborne and see Brighton from the air. Choose the a ride Brighton Wheel or coming sometime in 2016 the British Airways i360 will give you an unforgettable view of the sussex coast.